I was working for a Tech Company since 7 Months and Now they asked for Security cheque worth three months of salary as commitment that I will not leave the company for next two years & Also they stopped my last month salary for 15 days in order to get the cheque from me.
I denied by saying that there was no conditions or commitment for any period written in my offer letter where I signed. So, they terminated my employment by giving the reason of "Poor Performance"(I did not resigned) during the probation period.
When I asked for salary on Mail they asked me to come for exit procedure documentation and salary cheque collection. So I went to meet them, In meeting they denied me to give experience certificate and relieving letter by giving the reason that it is also not mentioned in my offer letter. They also gave me undertaking document to sign that, I will not disclose the confidential information of company. Because of they were not completing the documentation procedure, I also denied to sign the undertaking document. In result, I have to went back without salary cheque as well as experience certificate and relieving letter. I am just a fresher candidate and starting my career with good hope. Kindly, Guide me if there is any law in the labor court or civil court to get my certificates and salary.
In evidence I am having call recording of the conversation with company owner in which they ask for the commitment cheque and denying to provide my salary as well as documents.

From India, Kadapa
You may take up the matter with the Labour Officer (Conciliation) in this regard.
From India, Madras
This discussion thread is closed. If you want to continue this discussion or have a follow up question, please post it on the network.
Add the url of this thread if you want to cite this discussion.

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2021 Cite.Co™