1. Date of depositing PF and ESIC every month. If delayed how can we deposit the late contributions.
2. If Basic Pay exceeeds Rs. 15000/- we need not PF. Is it correct?
3. If BP exceeds Rs. 15000 but is below 21000/- which the threshhold limit for depositing ESIC, but through oversignt their ESIC is also not deposited for a long time. Pl advise should we deposit arrears for ESIC for last few months/years or since PF is not applicable we can ignore too for ESIC, as their name is not appearing in wage sheet
From India, Mumbai
1. 15th of every month
2. Can be exempted upon approval from PF Commissioner
3. Esic is on gross monthly not exceeding 21000. PF can be restricted to 12% on basic, and if basic is less than 15000, consider basic wage or all components except HRA
From India, Chennai
This discussion thread is closed. If you want to continue this discussion or have a follow up question, please post it on the network. Add the url of this thread if you want to cite this discussion.