Dear Sir/mam
My sister's son(26 years old) a B Tech in electrical engineering had been working as a testing engineer in a limited company of kolkata (a power transformer company) for two years. He joined as a trainee (monthly salary was about 8000 rupees) and just two or three month before he became permanent employee of that company (monthly salary was about 12000).
Company sent him Bihar in last may 2018 for testing/cheking transfer where he was electrocuted due to fault of power operator. After 12 days of this incident he died in Patna hospital. Company gave 80% of hospital bill.
From his salary slips we came to know that company had been regularly cutting ESIC, PF but he was not allotted ESIC No (I mean ESIC card). Company also not provided any group insurance.
So, in this case how his family will get compensate. Please, informed me or give your contact no. so that I can give you all details regarding this case.
Thanking you.

From India
If you have the following documents, you have a strong case:
1) Appointment order issued by the a Power transformer company
2) Salary slip issued by the a Power transformer company, with date of joining .
3) Company's order in writing on deputation to Bihar company for testing/checking
4) Death certificate issued at Bihar
5) Copy of the Inquest report for local Station House Officer, in Bihar
If you have all the above documents, then file a claim before the Workmen s' compensation Authority where the Power transformer company is situated, claiming death compensation, the medical expenses and interest there up on. You have to implicate Company in Bihar also, where the deceased met with an accident. Send a copy of the your, claim by registered post to Bihar Company, and request your advocate to adduce evidence from Bihar Company also.

From India, Madras

If you are knowledgeable about any other fact, resource or experience related to this topic - please add your views using the reply box below. For articles and copyrighted material please only cite the original source link. Each contribution will make this page a resource useful for everyone.

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2021 Cite.Co™

All Material Copyright And Trademarks Posted Held By Respective Owners.
Panel Selection For Threads Are Automated - Members Notified Via CiteMailer Server