Nagarkar Vinayak L
Hr And Employee Relations Consultant

Cite.Co is a repository of information and resources created by industry seniors and experts sharing their real world insights. Join Network
We are a new firm in manpower supply .We get registered by govt. to supply man power for private/PSU and government organization .Kindly suggest me how can i approach to pvt. established organization to skilled /unskilled manpower supply ?
From India, Pune
Dear Colleague,
If you are licence holder under the Contract labour Act,have registration under PF, ESI etc , have multi- skilled category of workers and can operate in Mumbai then get in touch with me on mobile no.9819192018.
Vinayak Nagarkar
HR- Consultant

From India, Mumbai
This discussion thread is closed. If you want to continue this discussion or have a follow up question, please post it on the network.
Add the url of this thread if you want to cite this discussion.

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2020 Cite.Co™