Below mentioned is my answer.
1. In Karnataka Sick leave cum casual leave is 12 days. Employees can avail the same whenever they require (Applicable to all employees).
2. Employee need to avail one weekly off after working continues 6 working days. If he works for 7th day, it needs to considered as overtime.
3. There is no specific rule for LOP. it depends on the work load and manager approval.
Hope this clears your doubt.
Please find the answer below
1) Yes Sick leave is not applicable for employees covered under ESI.
2) Ideally 6 sick leaves are given to confirmed employee as a standard practice. Employee on probation is not eligible to avail sick leave unless gets confirmed.
3) At a time 2CL can be availed as it is usually given to meet any exigency occured. A days gap is enough for CL.
4) Leaves over and above allotted leaves are considered for Loss of Pay.....as such no limit