My Name is Renjith and I have resigned from my organisation after 14 Years of service. My 10C got rejected as I have not opted no for scheme certificate but now I came to know that it is compulsory after 10 years of service. I am a Chronic Kidney Patient and no chance to get Pension after 58 Years😎. In this case Is there any option to withdraw the full amount? If no what are the extra documents to be submitted along with corrected 10C? Should I need to submit Aadhaar Card of all family members. Please help...
From India, Thrissur
After 10 years of service, any employee pension amount will be come when the person age is equal or more than 58 years, you have to wait for your total amount of your pension, but any time you have a chance to apply for a loan/partial PF money/total amount of your PF contribution without Pension for marriage, medical emergency, house construction, land buying, etc. this loan can be 50% of your contribution threw out the service. the rest of the amount you can get only after your retirement age.
From India, Hyderabad
Dear Sir,
from your post it seems that you have withdrawn PF amount and could not withdraw Employees Pension Scheme contribution.
After 9.5 yrs service, you cannot withdraw EPS amount You have to take scheme certificate, in which at the filling application you have to mention family details and click on Scheme Certificate option.
At the age of 50 yrs you can apply for early pension, in which every year short to 58, 4% amount is reduced from your pension due amount.
Vidyadhar Bhat

From India, Pune
This discussion thread is closed. If you want to continue this discussion or have a follow up question, please post it on the network.
Add the url of this thread if you want to cite this discussion.

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2020 Cite.Co™