I am married to a Business Development Man who is working and living in India. He worked in the company for 4 years and 4 months when he passed away. We are married for 1 year and 3 months when he passed away due to sudden death after an accident. We have a small boy, less than a year old. Me and my son live outside India and I am not a resident of India so i don't have any idea about provident fund and claims. Is there anyone who can enlighten me. Please i need your help. Thank You
From United Arab Emirates, Abu Dhabi
hi, I have attached PF form 20. you will need to send it along with below documents to HR of the last organisation worked.
Documents required while submitting this form are as below.
# Death Certificate of an employee
# Joint photograph of all the claimants
# Date of Birth certificate of children claiming pension
# Scheme Certificate (if applicable)
# Copy of canceled cheque/attested copy of first page of bank Pass Book

From India, Chennai

Attached Files
File Type: pdf Form_CCF_death.pdf (877.2 KB, 20 views)

If you are knowledgeable about any fact, resource or experience related to this topic - please add your views using the reply box below. For articles and copyrighted material please only cite the original source link. Each contribution will make this page a resource useful for everyone.

Please Login To Add Reply

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2021 CiteHR.Comô

All Material Copyright And Trademarks Posted Held By Respective Owners.
Panel Selection For Threads Are Automated - Members Notified Via CiteMailer Server