Executive Secretary

Dear sir, In my last service, the Company was deducted EPF Amount of Rs.1800/- for every month and recently I found that they were not remitted the amount for the last 3 months. Now I have joined in another company and applied for EPF Transfer. If they not remit the amount which was deducted from my salary what should I do? Please suggest.
From India, Hyderabad
You may take it with PF commissioner ate office.
From India, Madras
This discussion thread is closed. If you want to continue this discussion or have a follow up question, please post it on the network.
Add the url of this thread if you want to cite this discussion.

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2020 Cite.Co™