Cite.Co is a repository of information and resources created by industry seniors and experts sharing their real world insights. Join Network
Dear Viren,
Once Aadhar verified ,the details are not editable and no problem occur in withdraw PF.But PAN is not verified in that case,at that time apply for PF withdraw and send PAN copy (or)Form - 15 G to the regional PF office along with online withdraw forms through mail(or)directly (If employee service not exceed 5 Years).

From India, Hyderabad
Dear Pradeep,
i give u more highlights on my issue regarding UAN.
UAN Name :- Sanghvi Virenbhai
Adhaar Name :- Viren H Sanghvi
Pan Name :- Viren H Sanghvi
PF Office Region :- Maharashtra ( Malad - Kandiwali )
** I cant change my adhaar and pan name as i am paying IT return on the same name, hence i need correction in my UAN Name.
** When i try to modify my basic details, when i fill full form online last it says that your adhaar is verify hence details cant be modify.
**now when i am going for online withdrawal, it says that 34.6 % TDS will be deducted as PAN not verified.
** i had issued the same UAN no. to my present employer for PF purpose.
*** i hope you now understand my condition on the same, hence requested to come out with a better and working solution over this.
if found any solution then do please reply as early as possible as i am a bit worried.

From India, Mumbai
Attaching herewith screen shot of the same. kindly revert Viren Sanghvi + 91 9898248143
From India, Mumbai

Attached Files
File Type: docx Viren_100535372578.docx (749.2 KB, 27 views)

Dear Mmbrs..... requested to reply on above mentioned problem.
From India, Mumbai
Dear Sir/Madam,
Yes. I'm also struggling to get eKYC done for PAN, Aadhar and IT Returns records as my name is differently mentioned in these 3 places. I think it should match in these 3 places in order to get the eKYC done in UAN Portal. I'm worried to update the basic details in UAN portal as it might not match with any of the PAN/Adhar/IT Returns or with my bank account records.
Request anybody to help me in getting the eKYC done in UAN Portal, having the name discrepancy.
Thank you...

From India, Bengaluru

This discussion thread is closed. If you want to continue this discussion or have a follow up question, please post it on the network.
Add the url of this thread if you want to cite this discussion.

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2020 Cite.Co™