Questions that can be asked are:
1. Tell me about yourself
2. Family background and education details
3. Why you want to apply with our organization?
4. How are you better than candidates sitting outside?
5. What skill or strength you possess that an experienced recruiter might not have?
6. How you see yourself 5 years down the line?
7. What do you understand by mass and non mass hiring?
8. How will you convince a selected candidate to join our client and not choose another company instead?
9. How will you convince a joined candidate to stick with our client for minimum 3 months?
10. Do you have a weakness that you have worked upon to convert it into your strength?
11. Why you want to be a recruiter, why not focusing on operations/payroll profiles?
12. Can you name our 5 competitors?
13. How will you convince candidates to attend an interview on Sunday?
14. What are best recruitment portals out there other than naukri.com?
15. Are you aware of any free recruitment portals?
Thanks and Regards,
4th June 2018 From India, Delhi
Thanks and Regards
5th June 2018 From India, Guwahati
To help in this issue I have created 3 useful videos which are available on my Youtube Channel and going further I keep adding informative videos related to professional life. Feel free to Subscribe to my channel for recent updates. Good Luck.
15th September 2018 From India, Delhi
It found that the current gap between labour demand and the domestic workforce is 59,000 in the industry.
Furthermore, projections suggest that the Canadian agri-workforce could be short workers for 114,000 jobs by 2025.
In response, the Canadian agriculture industry has been encouraging young people and workers from other sectors around the world to get into agriculture as a career.
According to the CAHRC, labour shortages create risks to farmers who can only hope they will have the same or greater access to both domestic and foreign workers in the future as they do now.CAHRC are in proper arrangement and support of group workers Visas, tickets and living quarters, interested group applicants workforce should contact us with their group batch lists and Resume's by email at:
2nd December 2018 From Gambia, Banjul