I am working as a HR Executive in a Textile Factory at Karur in Tamilnadu. In my Factory, a worker has the problem like, he can not claim his ESIC medical treatment bill. Many times we have called our local dispansary (Kaur) and Chennai office too. But there is no response from them, they said only ''we will do it''. But we last 2 years.
Two month ago, i sent a letter (in company letterhead) to Chief Medical Commissioner, ESIC office, Chennai (copy with Karur Ofc) by register post. For that also we didn't have any response. Please advise me what can i do now, how can i help that poor worker ( the bill amount was Rs.80000/-).
25th May 2018 From India, Karur
Dear Nandhini, original Medical Bills for Reimbursement have to be submitted to the respective Dispensary of Insured Person.The Dispensary will issue acknowledgement with reference #. The insured Person can know the status of his claim by logging to ESI IP Portal.Have you followed this procedure?If you have acknowledgement/Proof, you can also raise your Grievance in Online by Logging to ESI Portal.
25th May 2018 From India, New Delhi
Dear Ram sir,
Thanks for your concern, Yes I have the acknowledgement and CMR code too.
But i didn't go with Grievance in Online by Logging to ESI Portal.
Will do, Thank you Sir.
26th May 2018 From India, Karur
Add Reply Start A New Discussion

Cite.Co - is a repository of information created by your industry peers and experienced seniors. Register Here and help by adding your inputs to this topic/query page.
Prime Sponsor: TALENTEDGE - Certification Courses for career growth from top institutes like IIM / XLRI direct to device (online digital learning)

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2019 Cite.Co™