my previous employee has not update my date of exit. And when i tried to contact them i was informed that the company has changed. Anther company has taken over it. And when i tried to discuss it with that company hr he is asking for proof that i worked in that company i have company's Employee-id but not the documents. And he not ready to understand. So what should i do.
Its been three years since the company has changed. And i came to know a week ago wen i file a online claim for EPF.
Please help me.
23rd May 2018 From India, Ahmedabad
First take steps to obtain experience letter from that company for your future employment
23rd May 2018 From India, Chennai
Dear Sagar,
Even though the company was taken over by other employer, he can have access with the PF code of the old establishment with the establishment's user name and password. If you have payslip or your Uan passbook show it as the proof.
21st June 2018 From India
Add Reply Start A New Discussion

Cite.Co - is a repository of information created by your industry peers and experienced seniors. Register Here and help by adding your inputs to this topic/query page.
Prime Sponsor: TALENTEDGE - Certification Courses for career growth from top institutes like IIM / XLRI direct to device (online digital learning)

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2019 Cite.Co™