Thread Started by #harinder Brar

If an employee retires from the LTD. company after 6 years. Will she/he elligible for Gratuity payment. If one submits withdrawal Form-I and management denies what actions can be taken?
22nd November 2007 From India, Bharat
Yes the employee is authroised to receive the Grauity.
If the company is not providing it, he can go to Labour court against it.
He has to produce all the documents which confirms that he was listed employee for the whole period.
22nd November 2007 From India, Bangalore
Yes, you are entitled to receive gratuity since you have completed five years of continuous service. The employer is even liable to pay interest for delay in settling payment of gratuity. Ashok
22nd November 2007 From India, Bhubaneswar
Reply (Add What You Know) Start New Discussion

Cite.Co - is a repository of information created by your industry peers and experienced seniors. Register Here and help by adding your inputs to this topic/query page.
Prime Sponsor: TALENTEDGE - Certification Courses for career growth from top institutes like IIM / XLRI direct to device (online digital learning)

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2017 Cite.Co™