No Tags Found!

Hello sir,
I am working in Militry Engineering services under ministry of defence(central government employee)
as junior engineer since may 2013. I want to know whether i can avail el encashment in case of resignation or not?
As i asked in my office they told i cann't avail but i studied in internet that one can avail el encashment in case of resignation. Please clarify me with book reference or policy letter for central government employee.

From India, Kolkata

Hi Anoop, EL encashment is a benefit offered by the company. Better check your offer letter or the company’s leave policy
From India, Chennai
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.