Pf - get the due PF amount in the same account from previous employer? - CiteHR
Human Resource

Prime Sponsor - - Payroll Software with GPS Enabled Attendance, Travel, Performance Management, HRMS. Explore Features
If someone has joined new company with the former PF account and the new employer has started depositing the pf in that account. Can he/she get the due pf amount in the same account from previous employer? or will there be any clash of rule?
Cite.Co is a repository of information created by your industry peers and experienced seniors sharing their experience and insights.
Join Us and help by adding your inputs. Contributions From Other Members Follow Below...
Besides the payment of PF contributions in your original UAN portal, you may also has to submit Form-13 for transfer of funds from the previous employer to the present employer's account.
Prime Sponsor - "Interactive Anywhere Learning". Executive courses from top reputed institutes like IIM, XLRI, MICA. View Courses
This discussion thread is closed. If you want to continue this discussion or have a follow up question, please post it on the network.
Add the url of this thread if you want to cite this discussion.

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2019 Cite.Co™