Hr Generalist
+2 Others

Dear Sir/Mam,
It been 4 months i had a good repo in my previous company but during my marriage, i left this company now its been 4 months they are not releasing my dues and not answering my calls.
please suggest what action can i take against them.
20th May 2018 From India, New Delhi
Please meet them at their office and discuss.
If unsuccessful continuously, please contact the labour commissioner of that area or send a legal notice.
NOTE: Nothing is better than talking to your previous company and close the issue
20th May 2018 From India, Chennai
You send a letter by the registered post to the head of the establishment(where you were working describing whole matter even after several request and discussion) your final settlement has not done yet or lawer notice.
If you are in category of workmen can also put your grivance with local Labour department for the same.
21st May 2018 From India, Mumbai
Please mention how you closed your employment.Did you resign and served notice period as per the prevailing rules of the company.Also mention your designation.
Normally companies process full and final payment after obtaining clearance from all concern.Please clarify.
22nd May 2018 From India, Bhubaneswar
Add Reply Start A New Discussion

Cite.Co - is a repository of information created by your industry peers and experienced seniors. Register Here and help by adding your inputs to this topic/query page.
Prime Sponsor: TALENTEDGE - Certification Courses for career growth from top institutes like IIM / XLRI direct to device (online digital learning)

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2019 Cite.Co™