Hr Executive At Plus Star Engineering Pvt.
+1 Other

Cite.Co is a repository of information and resources created by industry seniors and experts sharing their real world insights. Join Network
Respected Sir,
I am Pinakin Prajapati working currant company but i am check online portal e-sewa UAN my employer wrong details entered on date on Joining and date of leaving and still i am continued service currant organization. so i am humble requested to you how to change my date of Joining and still working this organization so how to delete date of leaving.Sir please give me useful advised how to correct my details
Thanks for your Co-operation.
Pinakin Prajapati
Bharuch Gujarat

From India
Have you contacted your respective HR? Its his/her job to rectify/make corrections. Thanks and Regards, Akash Sharma
From India, Delhi
Thnaks for your use full advise sir
From India
You must fill up the Declaration form attested by both of you and your employer with proof and submit the documents to your respective EPF Regional Office. Thanks & Regards, Rakesh Kumar
From India, Brahmapur

Attached Files
File Type: docx EPF DECLARATION FORM.docx (12.9 KB, 45 views)

This discussion thread is closed. If you want to continue this discussion or have a follow up question, please post it on the network.
Add the url of this thread if you want to cite this discussion.

#Listed In: No Tags

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2020 Cite.Co™