Just summarising the points on PMRPY if that helps:
- This scheme has been designed to incentivize employers for generation of new employment where Government of India will be paying the 8.33% EPS contribution of the employer for the new employment.
-The PMRPY Scheme is operational from the date of issue/approval i.e 9th Aug, 2016.
- New employee should be:
(i) earning less than Rs. 15000 per month,
(ii) not working in any establishment registered with the EPFO in the past (prior to 01st April, 2016)
(iii) did not have a UAN prior to 01st April, 2016.
- Establishments registered with it should also have a Labour Identification Number (LIN) allotted to them, valid organisational PAN and valid Bank Account.
- The eligible employer must have added new employees to the reference base of workers in order to avail benefits under the Scheme from August, 2016 onwards.
- The reference base of workers is determined by the number of employees against whom the employer has deposited the 12% (3.67% EPF + 8.33% EPS) with EPFO as on 31 st March, 2016, as ascertained/verified from the monthly Electronic Challan cum Return (ECR) submitted for March, 2016.
- The establishment should have increased the number of employees on or after 01.04.2016 or else won’t be able avail if employees are not added in any subsequent month.
- The Scheme will be in operation for a period of 3 years. Hence, the employers will continue to get the 8.33% contribution paid by the Government for the eligible new employee for the next 3 years, provided such employee continues in employment with the same employer.
- The eligible establishment will update the PMRPY interface each month (latest by 10th of following month) through a PMRPY form wherein the description of the post (job role) for the new employment needs to be specified along with the date of joining and date of exit, if applicable
- An online certificate/ undertaking would be made by the employer in prescribed format duly digitally signed
- the contribution fund would be made directly to the employer in his bank account.
- UAN seeded with Aadhaar number would be validated in UIDAI/EPFO database for verification
- It is necessary to mention the nature of industry/sector as per National Industrial Classification Code NIC-2008, maintained by the Ministry of Statistics & Programme Implementation. 11th May 2018 From India, Kanpur