Respected Sir,
I am Pinakin Prajapati my currant employer updated wrong kyc (aadhar no) So can you help me how to change my correct aadhar kyc updated please give me review sir
Thank you
Pinakin Prajapati
8th May 2018 From India, Indore
You have inform your current employer regarding the incorrect adhaar number and submit a joint declaration in pf office regarding the wrong adhaar number entered.
9th May 2018 From India, Chennai
Thank You sir for use full advise
9th May 2018 From India
Dear Prajapati, If your Employer had uploaded your Aadhaar Number wrongly. Portal will not accept the same.You Please log in to UAN Member Portal & enter your Correct Aadhaar under KYC.Later on Inform your Employer to approve the same either with Digital Signature/OTP to Aadhaar Linked Mobile Number
11th May 2018 From India, New Delhi
Add Reply Start A New Discussion

Cite.Co - is a repository of information created by your industry peers and experienced seniors. Register Here and help by adding your inputs to this topic/query page.
Prime Sponsor: TALENTEDGE - Certification Courses for career growth from top institutes like IIM / XLRI direct to device (online digital learning)

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2019 Cite.Co™