Cite.Co is a repository of information and resources created by industry seniors and experts sharing their real world insights. Join Network
Please clarify this following.
One of our employee not turn duty last 2 month, there is no response we have sent letter to his home address regarding his absent details now he came to our office and asking for joining.
We have enquirers his absenteeism reason last 2 month from out side near his home, people have told us, police case have against that person still case is going on court.
In this case please advise us how can i draft letter to employee against him.
Prasath HR

From India, Bangalore
There are various types of modes available for sending letter to employee. Please remember while posting any letter to employee, please utilize services of postal depatment or email. This services are valid in court of law.
If that particular employee wishes to rejoin, you can very well asked him regarding gap of 02 months. You can show him letters dispatched by your office which are returned delivered (Here your mode of delivery of letters has utmost importance).
A. Prakash

From India, Halol
sir, could you provide sample draft letter. Regards Prasath HR
From India, Bangalore
You have already painted the wall. In your post you mentioned that you have send various letters then the my question is what are the contents of letters? Have you written him regarding termination OR disciplinary action OR actions as per letter of appointment OR actions as per code of conduct?
I feel at this stage you may ask him to furnish his explanation regarding absenteeism and after receiving his reply if not satisfactory to your management, you may take necessary actions against him. As per my opinion (although i am not having core knowledge of H.R.) you must give him every opportunity to defend his issue so that in future if aggrieved employee makes his mind to decide the matter in court, in such an event and in that event you should have enough documentary evidence so that you can easily plead the court that we have given enough and every opportunity to aggrieved employee.
Sorry i can't provide you draft letter right now because it depends upon what type of correspondence/s you have made to aggrieved employee.
A. Prakash

From India, Halol
Sir, thanks for your advice.i will take necessary action to him.
From India, Bangalore
If you can get a copy of the FIR report from the Police Station, you have a case to terminate his services ab initio, on the ground of moral turpitude
From India, Madras
This discussion thread is closed. If you want to continue this discussion or have a follow up question, please post it on the network.
Add the url of this thread if you want to cite this discussion.

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2020 Cite.Co™