Thread Started by

Dear all,
I am working in a Partnership Firm. My firm is converting into LLP shortly.
I am single HR person in the organization and I do not have experience in such work.
Hence I kindly seek guidance on the steps to be taken by HR dept.
Thanks in advance.
2nd May 2018 From India, Ahmedabad
Hi Harinivasa,
First and foremost you should have legal document of merger/ name change. Based on this you need to process the name change request in PF, ESIC, PT, Shop & Estt/ Factory, etc.
4th May 2018 From India, Bangalore
Reply (Add What You Know) Start New Discussion

Cite.Co - is a repository of information created by your industry peers and experienced seniors. Register Here and help by adding your inputs to this topic/query page.
Prime Sponsor: TALENTEDGE - Certification Courses for career growth from top institutes like IIM / XLRI direct to device (online digital learning)

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2019 Cite.Co™