Hello team,
Thank you for your time and attention. My case below and the related query is as follows,
I was employed for almost 4 years in an IT company in Bangalore and I quit back in September 2017 before my marriage.
I do not intend to join another job and prefer to work as a housewife. I have close to 294,000 and 234,000 as employee and employer's contribution shown in the EPFO passbook. I need to know the following please.
a) How do i withdraw maximum PF . Tried withdrawing 5Lc but it was declined ( reasons unknown), probably exceeded the prescribed limits.
Any additional documents that will be needed ? along with online filing through UAN and AAdhar ?
b) Any printout / hard copy / post filing declaration that needs to be send to the EPFO office ?
c) Any tips / suggestions are welcomed .
Thank you,

From India, New Delhi
Sr. Hr Executive
Hr Consultant
Srinath Sai Ram
Hr Manager
HR Hyd
Hr Executive
Akanksha Tripathi

Dear Akanksha,
For replying to your query please provide below given information :
Term of service with the organisation
mode of withdrawal process i.e. manual or online
When have you applied for the withdrawal which was decline

Dear Akanksh, can you please clarify your statement-Tried withdrawing 5Lc but it was declined
If your Aadhaar & PAN is linked as KYC to your UAN, You can opt for withdrawal through online
Otherwise submit PF Withdrawal Forms manually to your ex Employer together with cancelled Cheque, Photo Copy of PAN duly Self Attested & Two Original IT Form-15G

From India, New Delhi
Dear Manoj,
Thanks .
Job Duration : 16 Jan 2013 - 26 Aug 2017.
Mode : Online through UAN Portal. ( Used Adhaar OTP)
Applied : 06/04/2018 , Submitted to Field office 11/04/2018 , Declined / Reject Status update on 26-April 2018.
Dear Srinath,
My total PF ( Employee+ Employer contribution ) exceeds 5,25,000 and so I requested to withdraw 5lakhs. The only status update that I could see was a reject message. I can only assume that the reason was withdraw amount in excess.
My UAN portal has both Aadhar, PAN as well as bank a/c with IFSC code rightly feeded and verified by ITD and Employer.
I can do offline submission, provided I am aware where the fault was ?

From India, New Delhi
Dear Akanksha, it appears that you have opted for partial withdrawal, which is not permitted because your Membership is less than 5 Years.You have to opt for withdrawal
From India, New Delhi
Thanks, and How do i do that ? There was no option except partial withdraw available in the login console. Please suggest other measures that can be taken ? thanks in advance
From India, New Delhi
Hi Akanksha, As per my knowledge when your employer will update your Date of Exit in Employer PF login, After that only it can be visible Form 10C & Form 19 for your online PF withdraw.
From India, Karimnagar
Dear Akanksha, Please apply for full settlement and not for partial which will resolve your problem.

Thanks @ HR Hyd, In my case how do I do that ? I left the organization long back and have no connect there. Also is there a way not to involve the prev organization and withdraw the amount ? Thanks
From India, New Delhi
Dear Members,
Thanks for your help so far. I seem to have progressed here and my LWD is updated in the UAN portal by the organization. Now, when I want to apply for a full withdrawal , I am provided with 2 options, withdraw PF only 19 and Pension only 1oc . Which one should I choose for a complete withdraw. ?

From India, New Delhi

If you are knowledgeable about any fact, resource or experience related to this topic - please add your views.

Add Reply → Start New →

About Us Advertise Contact Us Testimonials
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2022 CiteHRŽ

All Material Copyright And Trademarks Posted Held By Respective Owners.
Panel Selection For Threads Are Automated - Members Notified Via CiteMailer Server