Learning & Teaching Fellow (retired)
29th April 2018 From India, Mumbai
30th April 2018 From India, Chennai
Kindly give more details about the scenario. You have given the present and the new location, which are about 13 to 18 km apart and it takes about 30 mins by car. If you say she lives about 30 kms from the present office in Langar House (Houz on Google map), one has to conclude that she lives about 12 km from Gachibowli.
Kindly tell us when will you be moving to the new location? Without knowing her family commitments, it is not possible to say whether her request is unreasonable. However, if your need is urgent and you can find a replacement easily, inform her that you cannot wait and that you are withdrawing the offer and go ahead appointing a another.
1st May 2018 From United Kingdom
What I understand is that you are shifting your Office to new Location !
If correct :
1. You must inform all your employees about the change of
2. You must give them minimum time to Opt for their choice.
3. If any employee is NOT willing to relocate, he may be relieved from the
service as per your Company Norms
4. For all those employees willing, need to give them two weeks joining time
to make their own arrangements.
5. IF any body opted to join and not joined by the stipulated time, can be
terminated as per the Company letter served to them before shifting.
Hope I am clear!
11th May 2018 From India, Hyderabad