Home Top New Login / Signup
One of our employee has joined on mar'18. He has submitted his previous company UAN Number for continuing the same account here. After that we have processed one month contribution to that account.
Now he wants to claim his previous pf account withdrawal for emergency. Can we create new UAN for this person again?
If it is possible to claim previous account. Please guide me how it can claim.
From India, Bangalore
*Cite.Co Support Sponsors - Talentedge / Kredily

Dear Anamika, from Bangalore-UAN Means universal Account Number.You have rightly linked his UAN to your Portal consequent to Joining your Establishment.You should not create new UAN, because already having UAN.Further, Previous EPF Membership Amount has to be transferred to present Account.During Employment PF Amount can not be withdrawn including Previous Account, if any
From India, New Delhi
Reply Here Start New Discussion

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2017 Cite.Co™