Thread Started by #prashantraiwala

Hello everybody , there is a co-worker of mine who had worked in a company for around 2 years and unfortunately he left the company due to family reasons now he has joined our company and wants to withdraw his old pf but due to some wrong information on pf data he is unable to process it. Now through someone he got to know that by giving joint deceleration form of PF he can correct the information provided in PF office.
Now i just wanted to ask can he give the stamp and signature of present company where he works when there is no connection of his previous uan or pf number with the current company. He is having new uan number now.
20th April 2018
No you cannot authenticate any document related to previous company. What are the irregularities mentioned in the PF Details? If it is related to name, address or date of birth then you can get it done online.
Thanks in anticipation
Shamsheer Pal Singh Dhillon
20th April 2018 From India, Mohali
Reply (Add What You Know) Start New Discussion

Cite.Co - is a repository of information and resources for business and professional growth. Register Here
Prime Sponsor: TALENTEDGE - Certification Courses for career growth from top institutes like IIM / XLRI direct to device (online digital learning)

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2017 Cite.Co™