Bharat Gera
Principal Hr Consultant
Management Consultancy
Srinath Sai Ram
Hr Manager
[email protected]
Finance And Corporare Law

Cite.Co is a repository of information and resources created by industry seniors and experts sharing their real world insights. Join Network
I was a Marketing Manager in a Delhi Based company and i worked there for almost 10 years . For few months around 6 to 8 months my employer did not give salary to me as well as others. I was having pending my salary as well as my bonus and gratuity
also . Now i have left the company working somewhere else. But my last employer is not giving me any response regarding my salary issues and asks me to come next month everytime.
I want to ask should i go to Labour Court??

From India, New Delhi
You can serve legal notice to the employer seeking payment of salary for the work done. You may not be covered under the Payment of wages Act , so you may have to base on CPC read with Specific Relief Act .
From India, Mumbai
Dear Anamika, you have not mentioned about your Last drawn Gross Salary? what Bonus you are referring to? is it BONUS as per the Payment of Bonus Act, 1965? for Gratuity you can approach Controlling Authority in writing with all relevant Documents.For Gratuity you are eligible for interest @ 10% for belated payment
From India, New Delhi
Dear Friend,
It is obvious from your narrative that your ex employer will not be making payment of dues to you. The best way would be, you contact a good advocate who handles service matters and take it forward legally.
The employer has been telling you this for the last six months every month, he has been buying time from you any more delay will result in delay in the appropriate action.
By your designation the labour laws will not be applicable and you may have to go to the civil court.
Warm Regards
Bharat Gera
HR consultant

From India, Thane
Possibly you can also go through IBC against the previous employer
From India, Bengaluru
This discussion thread is closed. If you want to continue this discussion or have a follow up question, please post it on the network.
Add the url of this thread if you want to cite this discussion.

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2020 Cite.Co™