I worked for one organization from 16th january 2017 to 30 th april 2017 . They didn't submit form 9 and digital certificate even didn't submit KYC details to epf portal. I have requested many times but they don't care and even don't reply on email. I'm currently at bangalore and the company is at vadodara, gujarat. I can not go to office at the moment. I have several questions:
1) who is responsible to submit form9 ? employer or employee to pf office?
2) if employer 's responsibility is to submit form 9 , is there my presence needed during procedure?
3) To submit digital certificate , is there any work form employee side needed?
4) How many days needed to submit digital certificate form employer side on epf portal?
5) if employer do not take care of above process where can i get justice?
Thanks and Regards,
Kaushal Patel 13th April 2018 From India, Bengaluru