Cite.Co is a repository of information created by your industry peers and experienced seniors sharing their experience and insights.
Join Us and help by adding your inputs. Contributions From Other Members Follow Below...
One employee had left the organisation in 2012 ,at the time of leaving UAN was not generated and post to that he has not employed with other corporate. Now he wanted to withdraw his PF. How can we take this forward .Please suggest.
Thanks & Regards

Dear Aranha
You will be required to fill a psychical form 19 and 10 c PF withdrawal form and submit to the PF office.
Winston D'souza

This discussion thread is closed. If you want to continue this discussion or have a follow up question, please post it on the network.
Add the url of this thread if you want to cite this discussion.

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2020 Cite.Co™