Admin & Legal Officer

Cite.Co is a repository of information and resources created by industry seniors and experts sharing their real world insights. Join Network
Under RTI Can we ask government employer about the salaries paid to individual employees and tds deducted for individual. Thank you
From India, Nanded
Dear, It is already mandatory in Gujarat for Class-I & Class-II State Government employees to declare their income with property held. A. Prakash
From India, Halol
This discussion thread is closed. If you want to continue this discussion or have a follow up question, please post it on the network.
Add the url of this thread if you want to cite this discussion.

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2020 Cite.Co™