[email protected]
Senior Hr Manager

Cite.Co is a repository of information and resources created by industry seniors and experts sharing their real world insights. Join Network
I started my career in 2007, 2015 (Job change), 2016 (Job change and continuing ). I transferred my previous two company PF amount to current company PF account, since my current employer open new UAN number (Previous two company PF account was in different UAN number). My PF amount (Employer share and Employee share) transferred to current account, but EPS amount showing as "0".My total service is above 10 years,. Can any one please advise, my previous service details and EPS amount automatically added to new account or i need to fill any form and transfer the EPS to new account ?

From India, Chennai
You have to move concern EPF office and raise your query. This conducts applies for Chennai only
Land line number for claim status/Query
1. 044-28139201
2. 044-28139202
3. 044-28139203
Land line number for claim KYC Error

From India, Chennai
Your question is :-
1) Your service period from 2007 to 2017 i.e. 10 years i.e you have entered in pension.
2) You have double UAN. Now you have one UAN i.e. present company UAN.
3) Your transfer has been effected but amount of EPS nil. In this regard I advised you that as per EPFO rule pension amount not transferred from one A/C to other A/C.
4) You can demand Annexure "K" from EPFO for your previous service details.
So, you have not need to take any initiative from your end.
D. Pal

From India, Gangtok
This discussion thread is closed. If you want to continue this discussion or have a follow up question, please post it on the network.
Add the url of this thread if you want to cite this discussion.

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2020 Cite.Co™