Dinesh Divekar
Business Mentor, Consultant And Trainer

Prime Sponsor - FactoHR.com - Payroll Software with GPS Enabled Attendance, Travel, Performance Management, HRMS. Explore Features
I worked in a govt organization for 3 years through a Vendor(who supply resource to govt organizations), the Vendor is not have any dedicated staff, the owner is the only one guy who manages all the resource(no website), post that company i managed to get a job in MNC where i worked for 6 years, now i would like to change my job.
i have the offer letter and pay slips from the first company but dont have the form 16 or bank statement as i used to get the salary from the envelope. How can i explain this to HR to process the BCG, could you please help me in this please.
Cite.Co is a repository of information created by your industry peers and experienced seniors sharing their experience and insights.
Join Us and help by adding your inputs. Contributions From Other Members Follow Below...
Dear Raja,
Not in possession of Form 16 should not be a cause of worry. Were you income tax payer? If not, then why your company would have issued Form 16? Secondly, if you have paid the income tax, then you may provide the copy of the tax return and that too if asked for.
As far as payment of salary in the cash is concerned, you may tell that I had asked for salary through the bank however, you were told that disbursement of salary through cash was legally acceptable during that time.
Dinesh Divekar
Prime Sponsor - Talentedge.com "Interactive Anywhere Learning". Executive courses from top reputed institutes like IIM, XLRI, MICA. View Courses
This discussion thread is closed. If you want to continue this discussion or have a follow up question, please post it on the network.
Add the url of this thread if you want to cite this discussion.

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2019 Cite.Co™