I require guidance, I have worked 3 years in a company in gujarat, company stop his work permanently on 2016, employer stop his work in all area and stop company, now he is not available in India.
When we submit PF withdrawal claim with sign of bank manager in claim form, we found that employer didnot submit form 9 , Pf office said us that employer should submit form 9 first than our claim will be clear.
please suggest total 16+ employee in problem because of bad work of employer.
Request to provide guidance urgently so we can proceed.
Thanking You,
2nd April 2018 From India, Surat
You may send a representation to the Asst PF Commissioner requesting him to consider submission of the form 19 after attesting the signatures by the Bank Managers or other who are approved by the EPFO in the absence of the employer. In case tour KYCs are okay and adhar is linked to your PF Account, you need not even submit the form 19 and 10C with any of such person's signature. Please contact the PF Office and appraise them that the employer has left India.
3rd April 2018 From India, Kannur
Reply (Add What You Know) Start New Discussion

Cite.Co - is a repository of information created by your industry peers and experienced seniors. Register Here and help by adding your inputs to this topic/query page.
Prime Sponsor: TALENTEDGE - Certification Courses for career growth from top institutes like IIM / XLRI direct to device (online digital learning)

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2019 Cite.Co™