Where should I claim for Reimbursement of expenses incurd due to minor heart attach of ip no. 2205486479 - CiteHR

On behalf of Mr. K.P. Tripathi (IP no. 2205486479) want to get information regarding to reimbursement of expenses incurred during treatment for heart attacks.
On 29th March near about 1:00AM he got an unavoidable pain in the chest then we take him to the nearest hospital. The doctors admitted him as a serious case in the Ic u after many test they declared it heart attach and suggested for by pass surgery. Now what should we do?

From India, Delhi
Labour Consultant
Aniket Pathak
Sr. Executive Hr
+1 Other

Please visit nearest ESIC local office or Dispensary with all the documents.
From India, Pune
We already visited to Dwarka dispensary on 30th March. We met to Neha Jain she advice us upload all the details at esic site. The patient (IP card holder) is in critical situation .
Can he get the benifit of reimbursement? Where and what documents we should submit? Please forward the relevent email address.

From India, Delhi
Anamika, Pls check if the attached ESI Medical Reimbursement Claim Form helps you after getting it certified by the ESI Medical Practitioner or the Hospital where treatment is going on. Suresh
From India, Thane

Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: pdf ESIC_Medical Reimbursement.pdf (919.0 KB, 270 views)

If you are knowledgeable about any fact, resource or experience related to this topic - please add your views.

Add Reply → Start New →

About Us Advertise Contact Us Testimonials
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2022 CiteHRŽ

All Material Copyright And Trademarks Posted Held By Respective Owners.
Panel Selection For Threads Are Automated - Members Notified Via CiteMailer Server