Aniket Pathak
Sr. Executive Hr

Cite.Co is a repository of information and resources created by industry seniors and experts sharing their real world insights. Join Network
Dear all can you please clarify me If a woman employee who covers under ESIC should she take treatment in esic only or she can take in pvt hospital. if take in pvt hospital can she eligible for medical claim?
From India, Bengaluru
NO, if she directly go to pvt. hospital other than emergency or without getting referred from esic. First one should go to ESIC hospital or local dispensary.
From India, Pune
This discussion thread is closed. If you want to continue this discussion or have a follow up question, please post it on the network.
Add the url of this thread if you want to cite this discussion.

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2020 Cite.Co