NOTICE UNDER MATERNITY BENEFIT ACT, 1961 :
This is to certify that I have examined Mrs. . . . . aged about . . . years.
Resident of . . . . . . . and Wife of Mr. . . . . . . . . . ., a woman employed
in the . . . . . Dept. of M/s. . . . . . . . , . . . . . (place), . . . . on . . . .
As per my examination, She is pregnant and is expected to deliver a Child on or before . . . .
Seal of Hospital
I am an Ex AGM-HR&Adm.with 40 yrs.exp.in 7 Mfg.Cos. at Ballari,Chitradurg, Bílur, Chennai, Hyd. etc.in Steel Plant, Power, Chemical , Electronics Plants & Mineís HR, IR, LEGAL, & Admn., Management Works. I am now settled in Hospet & I can provide Training on all HR&Adm.Mgmnt works at your place/my place/online; as per ur needs. (Abbreviations used to save space).
I am providing Training to Individual Officers, Managers, Company Officials for Personalty Development; to EQUIP, ASSIST them in their P&A works with all HR Systems, Rules, Forms - H.R. Management works- Recruitment to Separation - in Soft & Hard Copy- for easy understanding - to perform their works Professionally. It will help them to face / solve all HR problems, Interviews & in Career Progression.
I have attached a List of 52 Imp. H.R.Forms. As these are imp.HR Rules, u may print & read them leisurely. REQUEST: Pl. also forward this to all ur friends .
ďH.R. SURVEY REPORTĒ of Cos.,(Factories, Estts., Mines) affecting P&A works; vis-a-vis Statutory Compliance etc;
Absence of Proper H.R. Systems, Rules, leading to Problems for Statutory Compliance, Attrition, besides affecting Administration of Coís. P&A works.
(As per New PF & ESI Notifications (PF Form-11 to replace earlier Form 2 & Form 13), Cos. have to collect & provide all employees personal details + their Family Members, dependents, Nominee + Aadhar, Pan Card, Bank A/c. dtls.etc. & to keep in Per. Files to show to Officials to get benefits to employees in critical times).
1. Apptt. Order which binds Employer-Employee Relation do not contain essential Terms & Conditions of Service (Min. t & c. -30 points). Pl. check No. of points in ur A.O. If not issued; pl. issue now to regulate/ Regularize Employment Relation as required under Labour Acts.
2. Existing Co. Application / Bio-data Form not providing imp. dtls.of all emplís, Family, Dependents, Nominee, Person to Contact in Emergency to update / furnish details in Statutory Returns to F.I., L.I.,P.F.I., ESI, Gratuity, HRIS etc.,(My NEW BIO-DATA FORM will help U to collect all such infn.50 Points. Some Cos. adopted them as their Co.Appn. had less than 20 points. Pl.check no. of points in ur Co.Appn. Form). If these dtls. are not yet taken; pl.take now from all empls., update Statutory Returns, HRIS, Per.file etc.,
3. PERSONAL INFN. CHANGE NOTIFICATION Ė(P.I.C.N.) - Form-
Where Co.Appln./ Biodata was already collected while Joining; subsequent changes in Per.Infn. to be collected from all emplís; using P.I.C.N. Form.
However, many P&A Mgrs. donít have this Form & face problems to give Per.dtls. to GM/MD, Govt.Officers etc. as following current infn. is missing-
1. No Present Address to send Notice to X,
2. Mobile No. changed & unable to contact X
3. No Nomineeís detls.or dtls. of Person to contact
in Emergency; to Notify accident etc.
4. No Nomineeí detls. to send payment of deceased X
5. No detls. of Marriage / Family, Children,
6. No detls.of Aadhar,Pan Card for PF, ESI,I.Tax etc.
7. No detls. of latest Addnl. Qlfcn. etc., to
review Career Growth, Spl.Increment etc.,
As the above infn. have changed after joining / giving Ist Bio-Data, and if Per.infn. not collected for 3-4 yrs., pl. make all emplís to fill & submit P.I.C.N. now so that U will have all empls. dtls. in one Form (instead of piecemeal) to update Statu. Returns, PF, ESI, HRIS, Per.files etc.
My NEW P.I.C.N. FORM will help you to collect all suchinfn. in one Form.
4. No Recruitment Procedure- Absence of Man Power Indent, Interview Conducting, Appl. for Apptt.Forms etc., causes problems between HR Manager, HODs & GM,MD reg. Selection, fixing Designation, Salary etc.,
5. INDUCTION Process; the 1st Impression, Confidence building, sharing tool; between New Recruitee, Co., HODs & Reporting Officers do not exist. Joining, Welcoming, Introducing formalities; providing basic infn., supplying required tools etc., to the new Recruitee are essential to create a Sense of Belonging, Retaining, Career growth etc.,
6. No Leave Card (LC) / Record System to check/know PL & other Leave details as required by Labour Acts. LC is made for each empl.for one year; easy for HOD, P&A. to check no.of leave taken; & Easy to calculate total CL, SL, PL taken every month to make Salary & easy to preserve in Personal Files for future checking .
7. No proper Forms, Rules to Regulate Advance, Loan, Expenses, OD, TA, Co-Off, PL Encash, MB etc., affects Administration of P&A works. A uniform Policy, Form will reduce writing works & save precious time of Officers, employees and facilitate fast working of P&A and Accounts Dept.
8. No Proper Form for PA, JD, Discipline to Assess emplís. Performance to give Designation, Promotion, Increment ; leading to Grievances, attrition, dis-satisfaction, problems to Co. to administer P&A works.
9. Master List of all Emplís-Statistical Infn. M.I.S. - Dept.-wise, Designation-Wise, Grade-wise & Category-wise,- essential for M.I.S.- not there. These Monthly, Qrtrly, Annual Reports required to compile Statu.Returns + HRIS.
10. No Damage / Breakage / Asset / Injury Reporting System, Forms: Assets Registering of costly items like Laptop, Mobile, Instruments, tools, Movement Systems, Employment Injury; resulting in Loss to Co., delay to claim / settle etc.
11. Resignation Acceptance, No Due/Clearance Certificate, Relieving & Final Settlement- No proper Form / System after HOD sends Resignation Letr. to HR. No Feedback to the person, HOD etc. from HRD reg. Resignation Acceptance, No Due / Clearance Certificate , Exit Interview, F.S. etc., to regularise Separation.
12. WHY STANDING ORDERS (S.O.) - I.D. Act - Issues.
A Certified STANDING ORDERS under Indus. Employment(S.O) Act; empowers the Co. to take Disc. Action against its Erring Emplís. for violating T&C in S.O. BUT; the Co. cannot punish Emplís. for acts not included in S.O. - SUPREME COURT. Company Suspends, Terminates employees leading to Litigation, grievance; damaging Co.reputation; besides wasting Co.ís time & Money. TERMINATION WITHOUT ENQUIRY / NATURAL JUSTICE etc. IS ILLEGAL & Court can re-instate such Emplís.
S.O. Act obliges Cos.with 50+ empl.to adopt S.O. to regulate Employment conditions, Master-Servant Relation -tobe Certified by DLC & displayed for infn. & compliance by Co. & all empls.
Imp.Doís, Donítís, Duties of Emplís., Mis-conducts for which emplís. LIABLE FOR DISCI.ACTION-80 points. Imp.t&c.in Appt.Order.-for Sk.empl.-30,Suprvsrs & above-40. Pl.include Imp.acts/Conducts in S.O. & A.O.,and Follow PROCEDURES of NATURAL JUSTICE to make Coís. action LEGAL.
13. Imp. Labour Acts tobe displayed on NOTICE BOARDs
As per Labour Acts, Laws, Principal Employers have to Exhibit ABSTRACTS of some of the ACTS on the NOTICE BOARD of the Company for the infn.of the employees & also for Statutory compliance; failing which; Owners will be liable for Punishment including Cr.Prosecution. The Inspectors always check; if the prescribed Abstracts of the Acts (some are listed below) are exhibited on Notice Board & if not exhibited; issue NOTICES for violations:
Factories, Mines, Shops & Estt.Act- as the case may be.,
Payment of Wages Act, Minimum Wages Act, E.S.I., E.P.F., C.L. (R.&A.), M.B.Act, Bonus, Gratuity, W.C, S.O., I.D.Act etc.,
I can provide some of the Abstracts + Amendments + Imp. Rules of each Acts.
14.DUSERA,DIVALI HOLIDAYS-OPTIONAL HOLIDAYS:
Some Co.ís face Manpower(MP)Shortage during Festivals like Ugadi, Duserha, Divali etc., when 3-4 days Holidays come at a time.
This problem can be reduced by providing Optional Holidays. As per Karnataka Holidays (N&F) Act, Companies are obliged to declare compulsorily the following 5 National Holidays:
1. Republic Day, 2. May Day 3. Independence Day,
4. Gandhi Jayanthi & 5. Karnatak Rajyotsav Day
Employees can be given Option to take Festival Holidays as per ur Co.Rules in a staggered way; depending upon the urgency of HODs work.
This will help Continuous Working of the Cos.(like Prodn., O&M, Utility, Essential Services etc.,for un-interrupted Works) and ensures Min.MP to man Essential Services as most emplís donít observe all Festivals at 1 time & so, when 1 set of emplís take Holiday, other set can work & vise-versa. Thus, HODs can plan Min.MP for Shift duty/ maintain Essential Services by adjusting MP to suit his needs & avoid work-stoppage etc. due to Holidays (without increasing Declared Holidays or violating Kar.N&F Holidays Act).
To Control, keep track of Optional Holidays, U have to adopt Leave Card System. Otherwise, where will u enter Holidays availed by the empls; how to keep track to ensure that empl. take only the declared No.of Festival Holidays.
Karnataka Govt.declared 25 Holidays for 2018 including 5 above.
15. LEAVE CARD / RECORD (L.C) FORM:
Some Cos. still use Leave Appn.- (L.A..) Loose Forms to take Leave every time: As L.A is loose, difficulty to Check, Account, Store, keep track; to make Monthly Salary besides PAPER & Printing Cost / WASTE where lot of emplís. work.
Hence, you can INTRODUCE LEAVE CARD (L.C.) & Stop L.A.:. LC is handy, Seniors can always Check, Find No.of times, days Leave taken; to Calculate Monthly CL, SL,PL/EL,OH, LWOP to make Salary. LC is a Record & Statutory and cannot be manipulated like Loose LA.
1 Card for 1 Employee for 1 year.
After one year, keep old LC in Per.File as Record to verify in future. Easy for P&A. to work out Entitlement, Balance- Leave Management & Salary preparation. It is cheap & easy to maintain. Empl. will know how often he is taking Leave & HOD can caution, Mis-use/approve on need basis. Custody-P&A.Dept..
As the CL, SL, PL of every employee will be mentioned in every Leave Card, employees; specially in Prodn., O&M, Essential Service etc., approaching HR Dept. frequently to know leave balance; can be avoided. Also; HODs time is not wasted to contact HRD to know Leave balance to sanction leave to his employees.
As the L.C. is frequently checked by HRM, HODs, Auditors & empl., GM / MD can rely on L.C. as an accepted document for Leave encashment, DOJ, etc., & approve F.S. & avoid employee disputing Leave bal. service, while making F.S.
16. MAN POWER INDENT / REQUISITION ĖM.P.I./ R. Form
Recruitment work starts when User Dept. sends MPI/R.F. to HRDept. This Single Sheet Form has many Columns for HOD to Indent several posts- like Name/No.of Post tobe filled, J.D., Qlfcn, Exp.,Grade etc. (of the Person to be recruited), Reason/Justification for Recruitment- Resignation, Excess work due to Prodn. New Machine; etc., After Appl.by Dept.Head, send to HR Dep. HRD to compare MP Appl. with MP Planning & Succession Planning Statements to Check Internal Candidates+CL etc. If no suitable match, take MDís appl. & start Recruitment process..
Every P&A Mgr. must have all Imp. Acts, HR Systems, Rules, Forms to administer Co. works efficiently and P&A Mgr. is liable / answerable to
F.I., L.I., PFI, Pension, ESI, Gratuity, PT, other Govt. Officers, Auditors, HODs, GM/MD, Employees etc., and he has to solve all employees problems;keep Records in Per. Files for future ref.& to get benefit to emplís in critical times.
I can provide Soft & Hard copy of
BASIC RULES, FORMS to Professionally Manage all P&A. Works- + Procedures for Adopting:-
PA, OD, OP, GP, VP, TA, LTA, Resignation, Exit Interview, Clearance Certificate, F & F.S.
SHORT & LONG LEAVE Rules, Regr., P.L. Rules- Encash, Appn.Form, MB Rules, Appn.Form, Co.Off Rules +Regr. Appn. Form, Clubbing, W-Off., L.W.O.P., S.O. Certification Procedures, Letrs.Forms to Labr.Commr., List of DUTIES, MIS-CONDUCTs,Essential Services, All Service Rules, Forms, Bonds, Deeds, Contracts, Agreements etc.
Ė Provided to Group Cos. to SET UP H.R.Dept.- from the scratch - where No P&A. Dept., Per.File existed;, No Co.Appn., Appt. Order, S.O., Leave & Service Rules, ISO, Forms existed to Regularise Services of Emplís. working for many years;
Most Cos. Hire Experts to train existing P&A Officers to improve working of the
Cos.MOST VALUABLE ASSET; the HUMAN RESOURCES
and to solve HR problems.
List of few H.R. TOPICS for Presentation are given below:
PPTs. Vedios on H.R.D.
1. Enter With Open Mind, Leave Ur Ego here Ė Remove all thoughts, worries & participate
2. How to Succeed - No Gossip, make friends Ė Donít talk negatively, will lose friends,
3. ATTITUDE Ė Iceberg exp., Skill. U will see 10% above sea, 90% is under water. Canítsee Attitude.ATTITUDE ISEVERYTHING. GOOD ATTITUDE, CONDUCT LEADS TO SUCCESS.
A-Z=26 Skill = 82 Knowledge = 96 Hard work = 98 Attitude = 100
4. Rich-Poor gap-You have all, others No. Realise about others problems
5. 10 things God wonít ask-Concern for others
6. ANGER- employee hitting PC ==Take special care of PC, Mobile etc., Great benefit, service, Sudden problem affect all.
7. Dedicate time to Read, Pray, Think and Plan. ==
8. Persnlty Dvlpmt - Things to learn- Warren Buffet- Owns 63 Cos. USA. No driver, security,
9. Be Proud on India Ė Indiaís Contribution to world.
Vedios. On MEDICAL Ė
1. BP, Giddiness, Depression- causes- donít delay
2. Smoking injurious to life, damages & kills vital organ
Documents; ppt on H.R. Subjects.
1. 40 HR Rules+ Steps 2 setup HR Dept., H.R. Management.
2. Topics for Training Ė Imp. HR Subjects, issues for awareness.
3. 25 Imp.HRD Works- Auditing - Simple chart to explain about imp. HR Functions
4. 35 Labour Acts- brief points on imp. Acts like FA. Shops, MW, SO, IDA
5. MPI Form + JD Ė Ist step for Recruitment work
6. Candidates List for Interview & Short-listing .
7. Interview Assessment, Selection & Approval for Appointment
8. J.D.., KRA- F&A Mgr, HOD, House-keeping Asstt.
9. MPIF- new
10. MPIF-Single Post.
11. Manpower Indent Forms 7 Nos
12. Joining Kit.Imp. Rules of Co. S.O., Leave Rules etc., tobe giving along with A.O.
13. Joining-Induction Schedule.New Recruitee to be taken to all HODs, all Dept.,
14. Personal. Infn. Change Notification. Form+ Circular
15. HRD toissueOffer Letr., Appt.Order,dif. Notices, Circular from Apptt .to Sepratn
16. Appt. Order. Offer letr. dif. Imp.
17. T&D- Attitude,OB + ppt 10points
Thanks. Pl.discuss with your concerned & reply to meet and share more.
With Kind Regards,
C.Neyimkhan, HR&Mgmnt Consultant&Advocate,(Ex-AGM-HR&A)
Ph: 9535470460- E-Mailid:
# ISR-CHITWADGI P.O. 583 211, HOSPET , BENGALURU
Ex-Member, NIPM, Calcutta, Ex- Tr.-Member, I.I.M., B;luru.
Languages known: Kannada, Tamil, Telugu, Malayalam + Hindi & English
8th April 2018 From India, Bangalore