Dear All, Contribution of an employee wrongly credited in another employee. What is process for its rectification. Please advise. Thanking you, O.P.Maurya 9453793246
From India, Lakhimpur
Dear Mr. Omprakash, Which contribution sir,
From India, Pune
Dear O.P.Maurya,
Your message is not clear whether it is EPF or ESI.
If the contribution was wrongly remitted to another employee account in PF, please submit Form 3A of both the employees with an explanation letter and submit to the concerned PF Regional Office and make follow-up.

From India, Bengaluru
Dear Maurya,
From ESI Point of View:
Wrongly credited contribution can be rectified at back end by "". For this you have to go through your respective branch office and concerned RO/SRO.
To avoid that long process, try to adjust the amount among those two employees in next month while filing contribution, if it falls in same contribution period.

From India, Bhubaneswar

If you are knowledgeable about any fact, resource or experience related to this topic - please add your views using the reply box below. For articles and copyrighted material please only cite the original source link. Each contribution will make this page a resource useful for everyone.

Please Login To Add Reply

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2021 CiteHR.Comô

All Material Copyright And Trademarks Posted Held By Respective Owners.
Panel Selection For Threads Are Automated - Members Notified Via CiteMailer Server