Deputy Commissioner Of Labour..a.p.
+1 Other

Cite.Co is a repository of information and resources created by industry seniors and experts sharing their real world insights. Join Network
Hello All,
I'm Govind Behera from Bengaluru, I was working a Private company last 6 months. This company has started one of my ex-company colleague and he stay at German. To believe him i left my MNC company job to help him to develop his company as a employee. This month 6th he told me to leave the company due to he's unable to find the customers and work. And now he's saying that he'll not going to give any salary. As per the offer letter T&C he need to give 3 months of notice before removing my position.
Please guide me to file a case against him and his company.
With Regards,

Dear Gobinda,
Please mention your designation and remuneration. If you are coming under the definition of workman you can contact nearest labour office along with all evidence related to your employment and if you are a manager and above grade you can fight your case in the civil court. But before that try to resolve the issue amicably.

Friend is friend and job is job for your should approach area labour office. The concerned quasi judicial Authority court officer will conduct a formal joint meetween both you and your employer by issuing a joint meeting notice to both parties. Under I'd act irrespective of your position and salary limitations laid.
What I am telling is in practice of the day order to settle the issue with positive note.

This discussion thread is closed. If you want to continue this discussion or have a follow up question, please post it on the network.
Add the url of this thread if you want to cite this discussion.

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2020 Cite.Co™