I m working in a company where my employer used to deduct our PF from one of their companies after 4 years they take resignation from us and show our joining in their 2nd company but now the problem is my old PF account is having 75,000/- and current PF account has some small amount now my question is "Will I get interest on my 1st PF account on 75,000/- or not in March-18?" as Currently, our employer is depositing PF in 2nd PF account.
Someone Please answer. I'll be obliged.
Cite.Co is a repository of information created by your industry peers and experienced seniors made possible with help from our prime sponsors like:

TALENTEDGE Who provide a platform for "interactive anywhere learning". Courses from top reputed institutes like IIM, XLRI, MICA. View Courses

FACTOHR - Provides Customised Payroll, GPS Enabled Attendance, Travel, Performance Management, HRMS that can help streamline your organisation. Explore Features

Register Here and help by adding your inputs. Contributions From Other Members Follow Below...
yes you will be able to get interest on PF amount
But my PF consultant is saying you will not get PF interest on your first PF account. You need to transfer PF to current PF account in order to get Interest. Please suggest what to do?
Add Reply Start A New Discussion

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2019 Cite.Co™