1.Whether it is also necessary to give the details of the contractor in the Annual Rectangle of the Factory Act,
2.It only involves giving details of personnel or for personnel and staff
3.Is it necessary to fill both annual and half yearly rations
4.Who has to send the contractor's ration

From India, Belgaum
Hi Yogesh,
You need to fill all required details as per Half yearly and Annual Return. For contractor personnel and staff details should include. If your contractor have CLRA license, then he need to file his return in his half yearly return, but these details you also need to be included in your Half yearly and annual return.
Feel free to call or revert for any assistance.

From India, Bangalore
Sir mera name dineshwar sah h meri campnyka neme md dilshad h jiska pf code dl cpm 17624 h jo mujhe mera pf no nhi de rhe mera name dinesh
From India, Gurgaon
Sir meri campany ka neme md bilshad h jiska pf code dl cpm 17624 h jo mujhe mera pf no nhi de rhi kirpa mujhe mera pf no kese milega btae
From India, Gurgaon
Hi Dinesh, Aap ka PF number aapke company se hi milsakta hai. Agar company ne aapko salary slip diya hai to shayad usme PF number ho sakta hai.
From India, Bangalore

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2021 Cite.Co™