Sr. Hr Executive
Tmk17 Production
Insolvency N Gst Professional

I am paying Rs:7000/PM in cash for FY-2017-18, Kindly suggest what are documents required for claiming in income tax.
From India, Kanpur
you need to have registered document for rented house. Also, you need to provide payment receipt of the house rent to your house owner.

Valid rent agreement.
The rent agreement must clearly mention all the relevant details such as amount of monthly rent, time period of rent agreement, any utility bills to be paid by you etc
Make your rent payments preferably via banking channels instead of cash.
ATM drawal record for cash drawals would be ideal proof.
Obtain cash receipt over 1 re revenue stamp.

From India, Pune
This discussion thread is closed. If you want to continue this discussion or have a follow up question, please post it on the network.
Add the url of this thread if you want to cite this discussion.

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2021 Cite.Co™