Management Consultancy

Cite.Co is a repository of information and resources created by industry seniors and experts sharing their real world insights. Join Network
Dear Seniors,
My question is that.
a transport business is start with ESI registration at gurgaon. after one or half year same business is closed due some non business. in the period of business we have timely deposit contribution of esi.
but after closed the business we have not any contribution deposit at esi or no inform to ESIC.
Now we want to be start the our business than what will do.
please suggest...

From India, Gurgaon
Are you going to start the business again with the same name and other particulars (like registration number under different acts)?? If so, then inform ESI that during intervening period there was no salary paid as business was closed, you may have to produce relevant records to substantiate this by way of books and accounts maintained continuously from the past. If there is a new firm, then you can start by taking new registration etc. and there should be no continuity with the old firm.
From India, Mumbai
This discussion thread is closed. If you want to continue this discussion or have a follow up question, please post it on the network.
Add the url of this thread if you want to cite this discussion.

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2020 Cite.Co™