Labour Law & Hr Consultant

Cite.Co is a repository of information and resources created by industry seniors and experts sharing their real world insights. Join Network
Dear sir/mam,
I am an employee of an state psu as an engineer with 5 year agreement bond for 3 lacs rupees. While applying for a central govt psu it says apply through proper channel or provide NOC 'No objection certificate' at the time of interview. Then i informed the same to my HR where they denied to provide NOC saying i am under bond period, however they told if i pay the bond amount i will be relieved at the earliest with all documents without any problem. To this i have planned to pay the amount too. But, to attend the interview at central PSU i need to show NOC without which i don't know whether they will allow me or not.
What should i do?
Should i
1. Not show the current employment details to central govt psu from now in future? What will be the possible threat? Will they be able to find out by PF account that i am having already?
2. Is it possible that they will allow me to attend the interview if i inform all the details with some signed undertaking?
3. What should be the best that i should/can do?
One thing if i give/submit bond amount now also, they said they will give the NOC, however just to attend the interview itself i am not comfortable to do so.
Thanks to all!

From India, Chennai
Your hesitation expressed in the last part of your post seems to be reasonable. A bird in the hand is worth two in the bush. When you are not certain about your final selection of the recruitment process of the CPSU, it is not worth to pay back the bond amount now for the sake of obtaining NOC from your present employer. Instead, either you can get it in writing from your present Company that NOC can not be issued as of now since you are in bond period and submit during the interview or you may give an undertaking that in case of your selection during the bond period you would make your own arrangements for a formal relief.
From India, Salem
thank you very much sir for your suggestion.
From India, Chennai
This discussion thread is closed. If you want to continue this discussion or have a follow up question, please post it on the network.
Add the url of this thread if you want to cite this discussion.

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2020 Cite.Co™