A company X has not paid any of its employees their variable pay for between 18 and 12 months.. They have set almost 40% of CTC as variable and make the employees wait and wait. If the employees decide to leave, company policy states that they lose all of the 40% variable (Money amounting to lakhs for most employees).
Also, with appraisal cycle in January, the company has not provided updated salaries to employees even in March.
There is no clarity as to when the new salaries will be released, and no clear person to contact. Any employees looking for information are made to go to different HR departments for months together.
What can the employees of the organisation do legally to ensure that they get their dues?
Thanks in advance.

From India, Bengaluru
You can make a joint complaint to the State Labor Commissioner OR raise a dispute u/s 2(k) of the Industrial Disputes Act,1947 to the area Conciliation Officer.
From India, Salem

If you are knowledgeable about any fact, resource or experience related to this topic - please add your views using the reply box below. For articles and copyrighted material please only cite the original source link. Each contribution will make this page a resource useful for everyone.

Please Login To Add Reply

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2021 Cite.Co™

All Material Copyright And Trademarks Posted Held By Respective Owners.
Panel Selection For Threads Are Automated - Members Notified Via CiteMailer Server