Cite.Co is a repository of information and resources created by industry seniors and experts sharing their real world insights. Join Network
My employer fed wrong fathers name in my EPF account.......I came to know when I tried to claim was rejected.... Now employer is not signing joint declaration form for it
From India
You can also modify your Basic Detail for using UAN EPFO portal (https://unifiedportal-mem.epfindia.g...mberinterface/). You can login to EPFO UAN portal and modify your basic detail by uploading necessary documents online. You can also add your bank detail, PAN, AADHAR, Passport, Election Card & Ration Card Detail.
If you have not yet updated these details on the EPFO portal you must do it now & employer approved your KYC & Basic Detail.

From India, Delhi
My KYC has been completed and now I’m unable to modify details Let me tell how it will be corrected online?
From India, Patna
one who has claimed their pf which was rejected by epfo due to mismatch of date of joining and contribution not received i.e 1 yrs back from date of exit updated by employer. plz advice what action to be taken for resolve this problem.
From India, Jabalpur
Please Login To Add Reply

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2020 Cite.Co™