Thread Started by #mvgayatrisilpa

I am sharing my problem with you all, if anybody have any solution then help me.
we want to withdraw my husbands PF amount of previous companies. Right now he is not working in any company. we have tried to withdraw his PF amount but problem is that as he resigned his previous company his phone number is changed and the same number is registered for PF. The second problem is that my husbands PAN is also not matching with the number registered with PF. we want to withdraw the amount so plz give me any suggestion or step to withdraw the amount
26th February 2018 From India,
Please ask your husband to visit his previous office and fill manual form which will help to resolve the query.
26th February 2018
Your husband have to reach the previous company and ask for documents - Form 10c and 19 to withdraw PF. and also update the HR about the issues.
26th February 2018 From India, Hyderabad
Reply (Add What You Know) Start New Discussion

Cite.Co - is a repository of information created by your industry peers and experienced seniors. Register Here and help by adding your inputs to this topic/query page.
Prime Sponsor: TALENTEDGE - Certification Courses for career growth from top institutes like IIM / XLRI direct to device (online digital learning)

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2017 Cite.Co™