Management Consultancy

Cite.Co is a repository of information and resources created by industry seniors and experts sharing their real world insights. Join Network
My father retired from HCL and getting the pension from EPS of Rs 2200 after serving 40 years, can we apply for the revision of pension under EPS on actual wages exceeding the wages limit when the employer deposited the 12 % of actual wages (above the statutory wages ceiling).
From India, Bareli
Although the EPS'95 has provision for enhancing pension on the basis of actual salary EPFO has agreed to implement only for non-exempted organisations. Int is not clear whether HCL comes in exempted trust (i.e. PF is managed by PF Trust of HCL) or not. The matter regarding extension of revised pension benefit on the basis of actual salary in case of exempted trusts is already before the High Courts and Supreme Court, please await their decision.
From India, Mumbai
I was retired in June, 2016 from a Co-operative Stores. My employer paid their contribution of 12% for full salary exceeding the wage limit. Now I am getting pension of Rs.2475/- Whether I am eligible for full pension.
From India, Chennai
Actually same thing I want to know about my father,s pension.
From India, Bareli
Yes, both of you are eligible for higher pension if the PF contribution was deposited with the RPFC, as it appears so. Pl. check up with the local PF Office on the amount to be deposited back and complete the formalities.
From India, Mumbai
This discussion thread is closed. If you want to continue this discussion or have a follow up question, please post it on the network.
Add the url of this thread if you want to cite this discussion.

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2020 Cite.Co™