Manager -personnel And Administration

Cite.Co is a repository of information and resources created by industry seniors and experts sharing their real world insights. Join Network
Dear Sir,
My Name is Sunil V Solanki I was working with PE Electronics Limited on a "third party payroll". Me and my other co-working friends had not received our salary from Sept 2017 and some of us had left this organisation because of not receiving our salary on time.
Please refer below mention my ex company details.
Working With:- PE Electronics Limited (Mumbai) on pay role of Strides HR Solution India Pvt. Ltd.
Date of Joining:- 25th July 2016
Last Date of Working:- 30th Nov 2017
Last Salary Receipt:- For the Month of August 2017.
Contracting Company:- Strides HR Solution India Pvt. Ltd.
Regd. Address:- Survey No. 141/1, Plot No. 29 & 30,
Gurhashilp Society, Behind Satalkar Hospital,
Near Delhi Gate, Ahmednagar – 414 001,
Tel:- 0241 – 2341511.
CIN No.:- U74999PN2014PTC153372
Kindly suggest can we approach labour commission to get our all dues from this company OR can we take any legal action against this company.
Sunil Solanki

From India, Mumbai
Dear Sunil,
Your employer is abide by law to pay you all dues which includes salary,Pf,gratuity in case if you have completed 5 years,bonus for previous financial year assuming you have worked for minimum 1 month in previous financial year and leave encashment if applicable.
Before approaching the labour commissioner s office,write a mail to your company top management mentioning that you will approach labour commissioner s office in case if the dues are not paid,failing of any action from them please register a complaint with labour commissioner s office with necessary evidence in form of appointment letter,pay slips,confirmation letter.
Sumeet H

From India, Mumbai
I suggest you to first go to your company or client and ask whether they have received the attendance till LWD. If there was no attendance received than that client or agency cannot give the salary. also check whether they received NDC with all clear details with no recovery. These such cases happen only with the company that has 3rd party employees.
Post which you can reach the LO.

From India, Hyderabad
One has employee resigned.. F and F any period of pay for due.
From India, Chennai
F and F All dues to pay the employee within three days or 30 days..
From India, Chennai
This discussion thread is closed. If you want to continue this discussion or have a follow up question, please post it on the network.
Add the url of this thread if you want to cite this discussion.

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2020 Cite.Co™