I am working with Ministry of Labour and Employment, Govt of India as Young Professional in A Class Cadre. But I am deputed in a state government office where I am instructed to follow Office Hours/Days as per the state government. But I am entitled for 8 Casual leaves in a year as per centre government rules. The salary is being disbursed by the centre government. I have a few queries.
1) I am instructed to follow state govt. working hour/days but leave rules as per centre govt. Is it Correct or Legally wrong? Can I challange?
2) The state govt employees are entitled for 12-15 CL in a year with 6 extra medical leaves that can be carry forwarded(paid leaves) . Whereas I am not entitled by the Centre Govt for the same. Can a contractual centre govt. employee ask for paid medical leaves? and Can I ask centre govt to allow me follow state govt. leave rules?
3) I am recruited under GIA of GOI initially for 3 years and about to get extension for 2 more years. Can I claim for regularizarion? There is no notional breake in the contract renewal.
4) We from the last 3 years are getting our salaries after 8-9 months, and also after march 2017, we are getting our salaries on 18 date of every month. What action we can take?
5) We are not entitled for EPF/ESI etc. Is it legally wrong?
Hope for a response and your precious time to answer my queries.