PRIME SPONSOR - FACTOHR - Customised Payroll, GPS Enabled Attendance, Travel, Performance Management, HRMS. Explore Features
I am working with Ministry of Labour and Employment, Govt of India as Young Professional in A Class Cadre. But I am deputed in a state government office where I am instructed to follow Office Hours/Days as per the state government. But I am entitled for 8 Casual leaves in a year as per centre government rules. The salary is being disbursed by the centre government. I have a few queries.
1) I am instructed to follow state govt. working hour/days but leave rules as per centre govt. Is it Correct or Legally wrong? Can I challange?
2) The state govt employees are entitled for 12-15 CL in a year with 6 extra medical leaves that can be carry forwarded(paid leaves) . Whereas I am not entitled by the Centre Govt for the same. Can a contractual centre govt. employee ask for paid medical leaves? and Can I ask centre govt to allow me follow state govt. leave rules?
3) I am recruited under GIA of GOI initially for 3 years and about to get extension for 2 more years. Can I claim for regularizarion? There is no notional breake in the contract renewal.
4) We from the last 3 years are getting our salaries after 8-9 months, and also after march 2017, we are getting our salaries on 18 date of every month. What action we can take?
5) We are not entitled for EPF/ESI etc. Is it legally wrong?
Hope for a response and your precious time to answer my queries.
Cite.Co is a repository of information created by your industry peers and experienced seniors sharing their experience and insights.
Join Us and help by adding your inputs. Contributions From Other Members Follow Below...
Q1 and 2
No.Your leave and working hrs can be as per contract terms.
Generally contract employees cannot ask for regularisation as a rule.
For delay in monthly payment represent the matter to the organisation
Are you being given a lump/consolidated sum as pay?
Thanks for the quick response sir. Yes I am being paid as remuneration. In my previous centre govt. organization I was entitled for EPF/ESI (amount was being deducted from my remuneration.)
but in current job they are not providing such facility
PRIME SPONSOR - TALENTEDGE "Interactive Anywhere Learning". Executive courses from top reputed institutes like IIM, XLRI, MICA. View Courses
Add Reply Start A New Discussion

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2019 Cite.Co™