PRIME SPONSOR - FACTOHR - Customised Payroll, GPS Enabled Attendance, Travel, Performance Management, HRMS. Explore Features
Dear Sir,
I was working in hospitality sector which deals in industrial catering and guest house.
3 months back they have terminated me without any reason and now they're not doing my full and final settlement.
They had given me the handover as per cash in hand but when I was giving hand over they are calculating as per cash sale due to which difference is coming and now they are asking for the difference amount instead of giving me my dues.
Please suggest what should I do?
Sanjiv Kumar
Cite.Co is a repository of information created by your industry peers and experienced seniors sharing their experience and insights.
Join Us and help by adding your inputs. Contributions From Other Members Follow Below...
First a few clarification are needed
What was your position in the company?
What were the terms and conditions given in appointment order-regarding exit?
Are you responsible for cash collection on daily basis?
What is the difference between cash collected and cash handed over?
Was it pointed out immediately?
Did they give any reason for termination?
What are the dues they owe you as per your calculation?
Once you give these details, some expert in the forum will give further answers and suggestions.
PRIME SPONSOR - TALENTEDGE "Interactive Anywhere Learning". Executive courses from top reputed institutes like IIM, XLRI, MICA. View Courses
Add Reply Start A New Discussion

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2019 Cite.Co™