I was working with a Pvt. Ltd. company for more than 5 years and while leaving I have served 10 days notice instead of 3 months. Now it is more than 2 years and my employer is denying for the F&F amount, which includes my one month held Salary, Gratuity, Bonus, PF, etc.
Please advice how to proceed to get my hard earned money.

From India, Hyderabad

Insolvency n GST Professional
Gratuity cant be held up.
Approach labour commissioner with this case of nonpayment and ask for interests also for delayed period.
PF can be drawn directly w/o involvement of Employer.Check up procedure with nearest EPFO office.
For the rest dues, send a legal notice after checking what are the terms and conditions of appointment.
Since you didnt serve notice period employer is at liberty to deduct from your Pay the necessary balances but cannot stop PF or Gratuity.

From India, Pune

HR Executive
Please provide the DOJ, DOL Date of Resignation and notice period details to help you better.
Regarding you can now transfer or withdraw directly.
Gratuity company has to be responsible to close and get it signed by you to release, or else they have to pay the interest for the amount that was not processed yet.

From India, Hyderabad
This discussion thread is old and is closed for new comments. If you want to continue this discussion or have a follow up question, please post a new thread. Add the url of this thread if you want to cite this discussion.

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2021 Cite.Co™